vrijdag 18 september 2009

Brunch

In order to express her gratitude to those who had helped her, and generally to have a girly get together, Irene invited all females in the family for a brunch in her new home.

Here are all the ladies. And Wisse. I'm not sure what he is doing there. It looks suspiciosly like the last hours of the Titanic, when men dressed up as women to get themselves a place in the last of the lifeboats.



Lisa has gone back to Harvard. We will all miss this brilliant young lady and look forward to her return at Christmas

Other great news on the family front this month. Emma (big Emma that is!), is pregnant again. Also Cris is to be a father. Coupled with the news that Adam and family are returning from New Zealand and that Cris is organising another Ricketts Fest next summer, the near future is looking very bright.

Another male intruder at the Ladies-Only Brunch. A confused Julius.


So I said to her, I said, What's that you said? I said, so she turned to me and said, You can't talk to me like that, she said, so I said to her, I said, If I want to talk to you like that, I said, I'll talk to you just like that anytime I want, I said, But I'm not going to talk to you at all from now on, and she said Good, because I'm not talking to you either, and I said You just talked to me, and she said So did you and I said Only to say you was still talking to me, and you always want the last word, and she said I'm not going to say anything else and I'm not interested in having the last word, and I said Me neither and she said Good, and I said I'll hit you if you say another word and she said I won't say another word.....

So I hit her..........


Geen opmerkingen: