vrijdag 1 augustus 2008

Spikes Uitkijkpost

I began making drawings of things in the Heiloo-online news because it is a challenge to draw something without knowing what the story really is. And because my family find them amusing. Paul Mars of Heiloo-online presumably also likes them, and wants to put them in the news section. I shall thus put only the latest two here, and delete the older ones. They can be found by clicking on the link to Spikes uitkijkpost. Some people may ask why much of this is in English. Although I have lived in Holland for more than 30 years and have reasonable Dutch, this blog is aimed at my English-speaking family in England, Canada and New Zealand, who would otherwise spend the day with a dictionary. The Dutch part I leave to Bernadet who does it much better than I .

Geen opmerkingen: