zondag 31 augustus 2008


Adam:

You just follow the instructions in the previous message. Heiloo-Online (link on the right) picks up any drawing that has the same title as the nieuws item, and it gets inserted in the text automatically. Obviously, as the news gets out of date, items drop off the bottom. Just go to Spikes Uitkijkpost by clicking on my face on the right. We can't wait to get to New Zealand either! Irene is here next week. Not with Lisa, she has just started at Harvard. Very bright lady! Heiloo-Online is on the right - just click on the logo. I can only draw something that fits a headline and which I can adapt without knowing the story behind it. Just look around! Everything in the rightmost column of this blog is clickable - feel free to click! It is nice to know that someone comes here from the other side of the world! Btw, I am putting all my favorite cartoons from other people (real cartoonists, I mean!) in a Picassa photo book - will place on the right today.
Love you, Dad.

Geen opmerkingen: