zondag 6 juli 2008

July 2008 - Even horses need holidays

Katinka ('The Horse') and her best pal Rosa went to the meadow today where they will spend the next two weeks. During this time, they will not have to walk around with people on thier backs telling them what to do, nor go round and round on the end of a rope while someone swishes a long whip at them. And instead of standing all day in a desert of dust, they will be doing the Sprenkeling Survival Course.

Do you think we will survive the course, Tinka?















They will be left all alone in a very large field, with only fresh water to drink and lush grass and sweet clover to eat. "It sounds tough, but I'll do my best", says Katinka.

Never wash wool at 90 degrees















And of course, where there are horses there are flies. And where there are flies, there are swallows.

Hey! Someone just rode off on our restaurant!














I can't go with them on holiday because I'm too young. I've just been born and my name is Gadget. Thats my mum's foot behind me. She's called Flair, and I think she just sneezed all over me. I feel wet and slimy. Watch this space. There will be more photos of me as I grow up. Because I'm so cute.

Geen opmerkingen: