dinsdag 7 april 2009

Reflections

Mostly what is written here is not meant to be taken seriously. It is just a journal of the irrelevancies of our lives tempered with humour for a close but widespread family amongst whom humour is a gift shared. In all the blogs, and web-groups over the years we have communicated by laughing at ourselves. It would seem to an outsider, that we are a funny family that this lightness is how we all are. We know that it is not always so. Some of us have known deep tragedy. The heavy things we do in private and through other channels. For myself, life has been many more ups than downs, an easy passage without much effort on my part. Now is a time to think on our good fortune and that it cannot be taken for granted. We can influence our own happiness by how we live but much is out of our hands. We do not always get what we deserve, good or bad. It is the roll of the dice. I am not religious. I wish I were, then I could pray. I do believe in 'something out there' and the real power of good and evil. I can pray that whatever is 'out there' will help Irene and Lisa. Life is not always fair.

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

Hello Dad, good to read your blog again. I have to admit i haven,t been here for a while so I ahd lots of catching up to do. thanks for the Kieran CD, personally signed...coool! nna is a great fan of Kierans so she was well chuffed and confiscated it and it has not as yet emerged from the sanctuary of her bedroom. Keep up the blog and say hello to one and all....


Adam