zondag 29 juni 2008

To begin........

This being all rather new for me, some organisation would appear to be wanting in this journal. Since we cannot alter the progress of time, I shall order things by time and under such headings as 'family', 'garden', 'clashes with the local council' etc. Not that anyone will care or ever come here by intent, but we must keep things tidy in case some poor cyber-pilgrim falls through a hole in the matrix, stumbles upon this place and is horrified to find that the blogger collects jampots and has a million photos of his/her pet tortoise in hibernation.

2 opmerkingen:

Spike zei

I have read this blog on my way home from the Alzheimer Institute. I must say, it seems somewhat familiar

Mr Spikkles

Stef's Stuff zei

Oh dear - Nurse! Nurse! My Father's out of bed again
loving the blog dad :)